Looking for Golf Courses in Lakeland, FL? Check out the Big Cypress Golf Club
If you’re looking for golf courses to play in or near Lakeland, Florida, then be sure to check out the two courses offered at Big Cypress Golf Club. We have two 18-hole courses that offer something for players of every skill level, including those who are just taking up the sport.
The North Executive Course offers par-60 play, and was designed by renowned golf course architect Chip Powell. The South Championship Course is a longer, more challenging par-72 that has received praised in Golf Digest, Florida Golfer, and other publications as having some of the best greens in Central Florida. Both golf courses are available for public play, but member residents of Cypress Lakes – the 55 and older community in which the courses reside – receive priority tee times and other perks.
That’s one of many reasons why we encourage golfers to take a close look at the homes at Cypress Lakes. We are distinct from many other 55+ communities in that we offer an extraordinary array of amenities, such as:
- A 5,000-square-foot fitness center, complete with a personal trainer and state-of-the-art equipment
- Fitness classes for people of all abilities
- Daily recreational and social activities, coordinated by a full-time activities director
- Two heated swimming pools, one with zero-depth entry
- A full restaurant and bar with beautiful views
- And more
If you’re interested in playing one of our two beautiful golf courses, or discovering more about what sets Cypress Lakes apart from other 55+ communities in or near Lakeland, FL, contact one of our friendly Lifestyle Consultants today.