Great Central Florida Location
10000 US Highway 98 N
Lakeland, FL 33809
If the palm trees and near-perfect temperatures don’t draw you to the Sunshine State, it doesn’t take long to realize there’s much to be enjoyed in Florida. Local residents and travelers alike make the most of the year-round sun, beaches, culture, activities and the laid-back lifestyle.
If you’ve been thinking about relocating to a warmer climate, don’t overlook the options here in Central Florida, particularly Lakeland, FL. It’s a charming, historic city where you can easily spend a spend the day sightseeing or shopping. It’s convenience to two major metropolis, plus theme parks and white, sandy beaches make it one of the most desirable locations in the state! Learn more about Cypress Lakes’ surrounding area.
Get Familiar with Lakeland, Florida:
- Lakeland has an average daily temperature of 83 degrees
- Lakeland was first settled in the 1870’s
- Lakeland was designated “Best Place to Live in America” by Money Magazine
- Lakeland played a role in three Hollywood films: Edward Scissorhands, Endure and The Waterboy
- Lakeland is home to the Detroit Tigers spring training
- Lakeland has its own regional airport and hosts one of the world’s largest aviation events every April, the Sun ‘n Fun Fly-in