Standard Features of Our Manufactured Homes
Every manufactured home in Cypress Lakes comes with standard features that allow you to enjoy Central Florida living at its finest. Each manufacturer has their own standards for each of their series that contain brands that you find in new homes today; including energy star appliances. New manufactured homes feature high-quality construction and craftsmanship you can only get within a controlled environment where set standards are upheld through strict inspection and pride of workmanship.
Exterior standard features of our manufactured homes include:
- Lawns that are landscaped with sod and plant beds
- Irrigation system complete with timer and rain gauge to assist in controlling water usage to avoid waste
- Driveways of concrete or pavers
- Carport or garage
- Storage / utility room with exterior siding that matches your home to give it a cohesive exterior look
- Vinyl lap skirting that is matched to your siding to blend your home and foundation work
- Fiberglass shingle roof
- Lanai/Florida room or patio
Interior standard features vary across manufacturers, but all include:
- Stain-resistant carpeting
- Easy care flooring in high traffic areas such as kitchen and baths
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Window treatments
- Kitchen appliances
- Smoke detectors
- Light fixtures
The manufactured homes of today, available at Cypress Lakes, come with the same amenities and features as site-built homes with design options to match a variety of budgets. If you haven’t looked at a manufactured home, we think you will be delighted and surprised; these are not the “trailers” of the past, but homes of today and tomorrow!
Visit Cypress Lakes 55+ Community to explore our new manufactured homes and of their features and glory!