Cypress Lakes – An Over 55 Community in Central FL that Makes Resort-Style Retirement Living Affordable
Nestled within a beautiful cypress forest, Cypress Lakes is an over 55 community in Central Florida where resort-style retirement living is remarkably affordable. Whether you choose to lease or buy one of our affordably price manufactured homes, you’ll enjoy living in a securely gated 55+ community that is geared toward active living, socializing, exploring new hobbies, and creating long-lasting friendships and memories. Cypress Lakes – which is conveniently located alongside Florida’s I-4 corridor – is a close-knit over 55 community where there is always an abundance of fun things to do and friends to do them with. In addition to our two spectacularly maintained 18-hole golf courses, our community has a wealth of other excellent on-site amenities, facilities, and activities, including:
- 30,000 sq. ft. clubhouse with state-of-the-art fitness center
- Golf pro shop with certified staff
- Spacious restaurant and tavern – the popular Big Cypress Grill
- Tennis courts (lighted), bocce courts, shuffleboard courts, and horseshoe pits
- Two heated resort-style swimming pools, one with beach-style entry
- Structured fitness classes
- Special interest clubs (e.g., chorus, mah jongg, ball room dancing, yoga, genealogy)
Of course, outside of our community gates lies a virtually endless number of things to do and sights to see. Cypress Lakes is situated in close proximity to Disney World, various MLB baseball spring training camps, professional sporting venues, world-class shopping, diverse eateries, fresh- and saltwater fishing, and more.
Contact Cypress Lakes today to learn more about our over 55 community in Central FL and why it’s so popular among individuals and married couples in search of the ultimate Florida retirement lifestyle.